Friday 27 June 2014

GFX Morning FX Commentary

Good Morning,

Today’s expected range for the Canadian Dollar against the US Dollar is 1.0670-1.-730

Today’s expected range for the Canadian Dollar against the Euro is 1.4550-1.4600

Today’s expected range for the Canadian Dollar against Sterling is 1.8200-1.8250

My apologies, just a very quick commentary this morning as I will be on the road for the day starting early. The US Dollar is marginally weaker this morning as the dollar still suffers due to the poor GDP report earlier this week and the expectation that the US economy will need low interest rates for some time.

The Canadian Dollar had  a strong afternoon yesterday with USD.CAD setting new multi month lows, overnight it did give back some of that strength but the Loonie is still trading with a positive tone. For today I look for more of the same as yesterday, look for USD.CAD to stick around current levels and then some gradual strength over the course of the afternoon, I would not expect a big trading range.


AS mentioned I will be out of the office today, I can be reached via email as I will have my BB on, Have a great weekend

Mike

 

 

 | Website | www.gfxpartners.ca

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment